85 East St., Paradise Valley
A Hunter or "staycation" paradise. 40x75 finished shop building with plenty o storage for all of your gear. ATV's, snowmobiles, boat or RV. There is room for all of it. No need to trailer closer to the beautiful Santa Rosa mountains. You can start your activities right from here. Have a BBQ, campfire or just sit and relax in the quiet neighborhood and watch the deer or wild turkeys wander by or leave your trailers and ride right from the front door.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st
- Listing OfficeExp Realty
- Date ListedNovember 6th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- ViewMountain, Yes
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesWorkshop
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Propane
- Heating/CoolingPropane, Forced Air
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FireplacesPellet Stove
- Master Bedroom2nd Master Bdrm (Or more), High Ceiling
- KitchenNo Features/No Kitchen
- Dining RoomNone
- Family RoomGreat Room
- Living RoomGreat Room
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsGame Room, Office/Den(not incl bdrm), Workshop, Yes
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Sheet Vinyl
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, None
- GaragesCarport, Opener Control(s), Garage Door Opener(s), RV Access/Parking, RV Garage
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorMetal Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 9:26pm PDT.