110 Corbett Street, Carson City
Myriad of possibilities! Historic turn of the century barn conversion in the process. General Commercial zoning allows you to do almost anything with this property. Current owner needs to sell due to health reasons and cannot complete his project. He had a special use permit for residential use at the time. The electrical has been upgraded, new windows have been installed and there is a mini split unit for heating and cooling. Water/sewer connections are pending and have not been completely paid for.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer, Wood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area, Free Standing
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Air Unit
- Water HeaterNone
- FencingBack, Front, Wire, Yes
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Wood
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Cash, Owner Carry 1st
- ZoningGeneral Commercial
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Affiliates Cc
- Date ListedNovember 8th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 28th, 2020 at 12:11pm PST.