760 Buckeye Road, Reno
Build your own private paradise on this 10+ acre parcel in Virginia City Highlands! Less than 1 mile off of Geiger Grade and 200 feet off of paved Cartwright Road this lot has several potential building sights and sweeping views of the Sierras and the Virginia Range. Just 10 minutes from the Sierra Summit Shopping Center, yet another world away from the hustle-bustle of city life. Bring your kids, horses and toys home to where the eagles soar. Seller may carry paper.
- TopographyCombo/Varies, Downslope, Gentle, Level, Partially Wooded
- Horses OKY
- ViewCity, Desert, Mountain, Peak View, Ski Resort, Trees, Valley, Wooded, Yes
- Property AdjoinsStreet, Undeveloped Acre
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st
- ZoningE10 HR;10AC ESTATE
- Listing OfficeDickson Realty - Damonte Ranch
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:26am PDT.