275 E 4th Street, Reno
Location! Location! Ground Zero for all Reno special events. Income producing investment property including ½ city block on 4th Street with designated parking and alley access. Property includes 14,000 usable space currently leased to Davidson’s Distillery, Shoeman’s Custom Cycle retail storefront and shop, upstairs offices include a hair salon and fully leased office space. Dedicated parking lot with 13 spaces on separate APN. Located in 4th Street redevelopment area and Brewery District.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsCombo/Varies, Double Pane, Single Pane, Metal Frame, Vinyl Frame
- RoofFlat, Pitched
- ExteriorBrick, Masonry Veneer
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Downtown Area, Free Standing
- UtilitiesCity/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Varies per Unit, Water Meter Installed, Cable, T1 Available
- Heating/CoolingCentral Refrig A/C, Evap Cooling, Natural Gas, Hot Water System, Radiator
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Carpet, Heavy Duty
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Group One Inc.
- Date ListedMarch 10th, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 4:41pm PDT.