600 S Carson Street, Carson City
The Ormsby House is an iconic historical Northern Nevada landmark centrally located in Carson City, the heart of the Nevada State capital, overlooking the state legislative compound. Perfect location for conference, events, retreat, resort, care facility, retail and more! The property listing includes four parcels 003-092-03, 003-092-04, 003-092-05, 003-093-05 for a total of 3.18 acres and approximately 200,000 SQFT of hotel space in various stages of construction. It features all new mechanical systems.
- FoundationConcrete Slab, Basement/Unfinished
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water, Varies per Unit
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Natural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air, No Heat
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringNone
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Re Cc
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2021 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 7:56pm PDT.