1267 N Hwy 395, Gardnerville
100% Occupied, nearly 34,000 sf, 6.45% Cap rate on actual net operating income. Major Tenants include: Unites States Post Office, Hamdogs Restaurant & Sports Bar, AJ Stoves, Northwest Martial Arts, High Desert Trading Post Owner provides well-maintained structure and exterior: roof, paint and parking lot. Tenants maintain HVAC, plumbing, & interior lighting.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Downtown Area, Shopping Center/Mall
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water, T1 Available
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Air Unit
- Water HeaterNatural Gas, Electric
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationAutomatic, Drip-Front
- FencingBack, Partial, Yes, Chain Link
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- ZoningGeneral Commercial
- Listing OfficeChase International
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2020 at 1:56pm PDT.