223 Marsh Ave, Reno
Downtown Reno/Midtown- 3 office space property with Marsh street frontage for sale. South of the bustling California Avenue, built in 1920/1940, owner upgrades include sewer line to city, 3 years new roof, central A/C, interior is clean and touts wood floors, encased windows and doors. 3 Offices, 1 restroom, 1 break/kitchenette area, reception, copy room and finished basement (currently used as storage). Lots of built in wood shelving. 888 SF with 480 SF basement. 2 tenant leases expire Dec 2020.
- FoundationBasement/Finished, Concrete Slab
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area, Free Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Sprinklers/IrrigationAutomatic, Yes
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeHello Real Estate Center
- Date ListedJuly 31st, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 3:26pm PDT.