655 Quincy St., Reno
Investor alert, 6 Plex just a few blocks from downtown Reno and only 1 mile to the University of Nevada. Built in 1981, this multi-family building has 4 two-bedroom units and 2 one-bedroom units. Seller has already performed all inspections and reports are available for qualified buyers. Once fair market rents are established, this property will be a 7-8% cap rate. New HVAC units in 4 apartments just completed. All units are currently occupied. Please do not disturb tenants and do not enter the premises.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- Heating/CoolingAir Unit, Natural Gas, Forced Air, Wall Heater
- Water HeaterElectric
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeSierra Realty, Llc
- Date ListedAugust 22nd, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 26th, 2020 at 5:26am PDT.