612 Humboldt, Reno
Location, Location, Location. This classic 1936 house has been impeccably kept. Features 4 private offices, reception room, break room and conference room. The print room is on main floor. Located in Midtown close to courthouses, restaurants, breweries. Plenty of street parking. Perfect for an attorney, CPA firm, or small business office. A full finished basement can be used for storage, including a double sink and cabinets. Dual AC. Roof has 30 years of life left.
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsSingle Pane, Wood Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water, Oil Stove
- Heating/CoolingCentral Refrig A/C, Fireplace, Oil
- Water HeaterElectric
- LandscapingFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
- Sprinklers/IrrigationAutomatic, Front, Full Sprinklers, Yes, Back
- FencingPartial, Wood
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservice
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2021 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2021 at 4:56pm PST.