3510 Matterhorn Blvd, Reno
Rare opportunity. Commercial special use permit in general rural zone. 52 acres with majestic mountain views only 20 minutes from downtown Reno. Solid, fire resistant, clean metal building with 5,870 SF of enclosed space plus 2600 SF of additional covered space, built by current owners in 2004 as residential and industrial/office space. Possibilities are endless depending on your Vision and could include anything from a winery, office, ranch or shop space. Work from home while enjoying Mt. views.
- Listing OfficeCorcoran Global Living
- Date ListedFebruary 24th, 2021
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Septic, Telephone, Well-Private, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Propane, Baseboard, Central Refrig A/C, Fireplace
- Water HeaterElectric
- Other RoomsYes, Family Room, Separate Laundry, Office/Den, Game Room, Bonus Room, Entry/Foyer, Air Lock Entry, Rec Room, Great Room
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Laminate
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Single Pane
- ExteriorMetal Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2021 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 26th, 2021 at 6:12pm PDT.