2390 Logan Way, Sparks
Income property located in old sparks. Within walking distance from Pyramid/McCarran shopping center and public transportation. Technically a single family home that could be converted back (zoned SF6), a prior owner converted it into three rental units.
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsSingle Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- UtilitiesElectricity, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Cable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Forced Air, Varies by Unit, Central Refrig A/C, Evap Cooling, Natural Gas, Fireplace
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Sprinklers/IrrigationFront, Yes
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Varies by Unit, Wood
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Cash
- Listing OfficeHarcourts Nv1 Realty
- Date ListedMarch 11th, 2022
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2022 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2022 at 6:41pm PDT.