617 Parkland Ave, Carson City
Seller to offer $7,000 buyer credit at close of escrow! Super cute updated home on a level lot with a large yard. Garage has been converted into living area which provided plenty of space for the entire family. There is a wood stove for the cold winter nights, ceiling fans, and large rooms for entertaining. New interior paint, carpet and electrical panel. Roof and new A/C unit added in 2015. There are 3 storage sheds in the yard that stay with the home.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, VA
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Eminence
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2022
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- FireplacesOne, Yes, Wood/Coal Stove
- Master BedroomShower Stall
- KitchenNone of the Above
- Dining RoomCeiling Fan, Living Rm Combo
- Family RoomCeiling Fan, Living Rm Combo
- Living RoomCeiling Fan, Separate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Vinyl Tile
- Personal Prop. Incl.Storage Shed, Blinds/Shades, Fire Sprinklers
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2022 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 13th, 2022 at 12:26pm PDT.