11500 Longview Lane, Reno
Sweeping views from this beautiful 13+ acre parcel. County says it can be subdivided into 4 -1 acre+ parcels. Well on property, 10 acre feet of surface water rights, underground electricity, fully fenced with barn structure. Close to town yet country feel, horses OK! Almost completely surrounded by Toiyabe National forest, with plenty of room to subdivide and keep some acreage for yourself. Seller says 3-4 acres stays green almost all year round with rich soil and 4 ponds.
- MLS AreaReno-North Valley
- Address11500 Longview Lane
- Zip Code89506
- TopographyUpslope, Corner Lot, Gentle
- Horses OKY
- ViewCity, Lake, Mountain, Yes, Meadow
- Property AdjoinsForest, Undeveloped Acre
- UtilitiesElectricity, Underground Electricity
- FencingYes, Barbed Wire
- ElementarySilver Lake
- HighNorth Valleys
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- ZoningResidential Vacant Land
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Eminence
- Date ListedOctober 5th, 2022
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2023 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2023 at 1:56pm PDT.