3390 South Virginia Street, Reno
Prime Location between two major Casinos on the main Corridor in Reno. Established 25 year bowling/family fun center business growing rapidly. Includes full service bar, 15 slot machines, snack bar, pro shop, embroidery shop, arcade and 24 lanes of bowling.
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Evap Cooling, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Carpet, Vinyl Tile
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeChase International-sparks
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2023
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2023 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 1st, 2023 at 5:26pm PDT.