CalNeva Realty New Home Rebate Program
Thinking of buying a brand new home - direct from a builder? An extra $500 could come in handy! More importantly, we can help you with the home purchase through price negotiations, alternative home comparisons, and inspection/financing coordination. If you want to benefit from an expert in your corner and can think of a way to spend an extra $500, keep reading!
- Save up to $500 - when you purchase any new home in Northern Nevada.
- Save More Money - benefit from expert negotiation, subject to Builder/Seller acceptance.
- Reduce Stress - with valuable insight and assistance in selecting floorplans, lot locations, and upgrades to meet your needs and provide maximum future resale potential.
- Achieve Confidence - gain insight and professional guidance between multiple new home communities and resale homes, including bank foreclosures.
CalNeva Realty's New Home Rebate was a WIN-WIN! Our agent showed us new homes AND resale homes, negotiated thousands in closing cost savings for us, and offered great advice at every step of the way. The New Home Rebate $$$$ were the icing on the cake!
Get Started Now!
Complete the New Home Rebate Registration Form below and we'll get in touch with you to discuss next steps. Have immediate questions? Call us at 775-473-9531 x200. Review Program Terms and Conditions here.
New Home Rebate Registration Form
New Home Rebate - Program Terms and Conditions
- Buyer must attend new home builder sales office with CalNeva Realty sales agent on client's first visit to confirm client/broker representation and registration.
- If buyer has previously attended new home builder sales office without a CalNeva Realty agent, buyer shall be required to request and receive builder's written consent that buyer can re-register with CalNeva Realty agent representing Buyer and builder will cooperate with CalNeva Realty.
- Home being purchased must be a "new home" as defined by never having been lived in before AND the Seller is the original builder or developer.
- Buyer does not pay any fees to CalNeva Realty.
- $500 rebate is processed through escrow and applied as a credit from CalNeva Realty directly towards Buyer’s closing costs, reducing Buyer’s out of pocket costs.
- New home builder must cooperate with real estate brokers through the payment of a commission or referral fee of at least 3.0% of purchase price. If commission paid is less than 3%, the following rate schedule applies: Commission of 2.5 - 2.99%% - $400 rebate; Commission of 2.0 to 2.49% = $300 rebate; Commission below 2% = $200 rebate.