Tutorial - Saved Search (Email Alert)
What is a Saved Search?
A Saved Search is a property search that is saved (just your search criteria, not any specific homes). Once the search is saved, you will receive an email notifying you of any new property listings that match the search criteria. See the FAQ below for more information on Saved Searches.
Why create a Saved Search?
There are a number of benefits to Saved Searches. Here are a few:
- Save Time - While it is easy to search for property, the time it takes to repeatedly enter the same criteria is not necessary. With one or more Saved Searches, you save the time (and possible inaccuracies) of completing the search form over and over.
- Save Money - If you are local and have been "driving around" through neighborhoods looking for signs and picking up flyers, you are spending precious money on gas (let alone the value of your time). If this technique is in your home searching repertoire, a Saved Search will save you money AND improve your coverage accuracy.
- Peace of Mind - If you are searching manually and miss a couple days, you may miss out on the perfect property. With a Saved Search, you will have the listings waiting for you in your email box when you are ready.
- Neighborhood-Level Accuracy - We feature many communities and condo complexes which can not be easily searched using the search form. By setting up a Saved Search from one of these pages, you will be notified of properties in AND only in that specific community.
Creating a Saved Search
From the search page (Advanced Search)
YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE
From any search results page (or Community Page)
YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE
Accessing Your Saved Searches
You can access your Saved Searches at any time to see matching listings, add new Saved Searches, or delete existing Saved Searches. To access your Saved Searches:
- Go to www.freenevadamove.com
- Click "My Account" on the menu bar containing (File, Search, Communities...)
- Click "Sign-In". Enter your email and password.
- Click "My Account".
- Click "Saved Searches".
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I have more than one Saved Search?
A: Yes. There is no limit to the number of Saved Searches you can create. You can repeat the process of saving searches (you will not be prompted for user id and password once your account is set up and you are logged in).
Q: Can I change a Saved Search?
A: At this time, you can not directly change a Saved Search. To change a Saved Search, create a new one (with the changes you want) and delete the original Saved Search.
Q: What is in a Saved Search email?
A: The Email(s) you receive will have the MLS number, bed, bath, price, and a link to the property details (photos, more info, etc.) for each matching property.
Q: How do I delete a Saved Search?
A: Log into your account. Choose Saved Searches. Click Delete for the Saved Search you wish to delete.
Q: How do I stop ALL Saved Search emails from CalNeva Realty?
A: When you receive an email for a Saved Search, click the "unsubscribe" link at the end of the email.